Wednesday, September 29, 2010

BUT THE GREATEST OF THESE THINGS IS LOVE

A voice behind me spoke, 'Zacharael, please - everything ends in their world'

I neither reply nor turn back. My mind is made up - I will break every rule to be with her.


28 September 2010

What a waste of time! I remain still, sulking, hunched on a branch in the pitch black cemetery. I hated the way the Council had hauled me up to be lectured. It wasn't like I had a Plan A, B or even a C and they knew this - it had seemed that they were tormenting me for their own pleasure.

So, why the lecture? They didn't have to shove it in my face. I am in denial of the truth - there is no doubt of this fact but never will I let them in on this.

Aahhh... this darkness, how strange I can find comfort in it now. I stare into the darkness and I see her, though I know I am fooling myself if I say my memories are as clear as flipping through the pages of a book, all of it will be gone soon but for now - I can see her, where she used to sit, all alone in her sadness ... and I... I could do nothing for her, then.

No comments:

Post a Comment